Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just me.

So my best friend told me that a great way to "lay it all on the table" would be to start blogging again (BTW check him out at coldfeetconversation.blogspot.com) . This blog is a few years old but hasn't been used in over 2 years. I have changed so much in the last 2 years so I decided to delete everything and start over. Since 2008 I have learned a lot about life and about myself. Experiences change you. I don't regret anything I've done in life. I'm not exactly proud of everything, but I think of each experience as an opportunity. I can't think of any better way to tell you (whoever you are) about the last few years of my life other than to just make a list. They wont exactly be in order but here it goes.

I had the opportunity to go to a huge leadership conference and while there I met a girl that made me realize the weird feeling that I sometimes got when seeing girls was in fact attraction.
I nursed my father through 2 1/2 years of interferon treatment (chemotherapy) for his liver cancer.
I graduated from high school and started college.
I cut some unneeded people out of my life (and edited my Facebook friends list).
I was kissed for the first time.
I was the other woman.
I have since dated 2 guys (both older) but have never had a boyfriend.
I am constantly dealing with the idea of who I am and how I can make myself happy.
I write in a journal almost everyday to keep myself from telling anyone who will listen ALL of my thoughts and feelings.
I'm sure there is more, but that's a good start I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment